Monday 13 December 2021

Four Birds in the Air Blocks

 

“Youth often ask what I believe and why I believe. I remember visiting virtually with one young woman in her home. Her question for me was good: ‘What are the most important things I should know?’ I answered with the things of my soul, the things that prepare me to hear promptings, that lift my sights beyond the ways of the world, that give purpose to my work in the gospel and to my very life. May I share with you some of the things of my soul? These things apply to all who seek to be true disciples of Jesus Christ. First, love God the Father and Jesus Christ, our Savior. Second, love thy neighbor. Third, love yourself. This is where many struggle. Isn’t it curious that loving ourselves seems to come less easily than loving others? Fourth, keep the commandments. Fifth, always be worthy to attend the temple. Sixth, be joyful and cheerful. Seventh, follow God’s living prophet.” – Elder Ronald A. Rasband

No comments:

Post a Comment