Friday 10 February 2017

Pinwheel House



People ask how I’ve found time to do a daily blog for more than six years. Simply put, after the first few months anything you do daily becomes a habit. It would be harder at this point to quit than go on. I usually have tomorrow’s block in mind before going to bed. Most blocks take an hour or so to piece, and I work that into the morning routine. The finished block gets spread on the design wall before being snapped with a fourteen-year-old Fujifilm FinePix S5000. That last part has been problematic for several weeks now. My grandsons are fascinated with the camera, and have dropped it so many times the USB port is broken and a rubber band holds the batteries in. I’ve tried replacing the Fuji with a cell phone camera, but the results are less than satisfactory. Last week I found a replacement camera on eBay, which should arrive soon. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment