Tuesday 2 July 2024

Thirty-Two Teacups and Saucers


 If you’re ever in need of a good comeback, try one of these:

“I don’t have the time or the crayons to explain this to you.”

“I’ll never forget the first time we met, but I’ll keep trying.”

“Somewhere out there, there’s a tree working very hard to produce oxygen so you can breathe. I think you should go and apologize to it.”

“Your family tree must be a cactus, because you’re all a bunch of pricks.”

“Stupidity isn’t a crime, so you’re free to go.”

“What doesn’t kill you disappoints me.”

“Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither.”

“The people who tolerate you on a daily basis are the real heroes.”

“Someday, you’ll go far. I hope you stay there.”

“Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parents’ job.”

“I understood everything you said. I’m choosing to ignore you.”

Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you’re abusing the privilege.”

No comments:

Post a Comment