Monday 15 July 2024

1930's Butterfly

 


“Remember the house built on rock and one on sand? Elder Uchtdorf explained: ‘A house doesn’t survive a storm because the house is strong. It doesn’t survive because the rock is strong. The house survives because it’s firmly attached to the rock. It’s the strength of the connection that matters.’ Our personal connection to Jesus Christ gives us courage and confidence to move forward. Christ invites us to keep Him in our thoughts constantly; He tells us, ‘Look unto me in every thought.’ Thinking about the Savior gives us clarity of mind to make decisions, to act without fear, and to say no to what is contrary to God’s teachings. When my day is difficult and I feel like I can’t take any more, thinking about Christ brings me peace and gives me hope. How can we draw upon this power of Jesus Christ? Obeying our covenants and increasing our faith in Jesus Christ are key.” – Andrea Muñoz Spannaus


No comments:

Post a Comment