Monday 3 June 2019

Indian Maize Variation


“Restoration of the gospel started with a humble question pondered in a humble home, and it can continue in each of our homes as we continue to establish and practice gospel principles there. This has been my hope and my deepest desire since I was a little boy. You’ve all had glimpses of such homes. Many of you have, with the Lord’s help, created them. Some have tried with full heart for that blessing, yet it has not been granted. My promise to you is one a member of the Quorum of the Twelve once made to me. I’d said to him that because of choices some in our extended family had made, I doubted we could be together in the world to come. He said, ‘You’re worrying about the wrong problem. You just live worthy of the celestial kingdom, and the family arrangements will be more wonderful than you can imagine.’” – President Henry B. Eyring

No comments:

Post a Comment