Thursday 3 March 2011

Christmas Star

You probably weren’t wondering, but there are 297 shopping days left until Christmas. I’ve already started my Christmas shopping. No, I don’t mean my after-Christmas shopping. We always buy cards, ornaments, gift wrap and the like when they go on sale after the holidays. If it’s something that will store well and I know I’ll want it next holiday season, it just makes sense to buy it when it’s 50% off or more. But last week it occurred to me that it will be my turn to give to my oldest sister this coming Christmas, and that the one thing I want to get for her might be hard to find in time to ship. Unless, of course, I buy it now. So I actually started my Christmas shopping in February this year. This Christmas Star looked so complex I almost gave up on it. I’m so glad I didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment