Monday 5 August 2019

Four This and That Blocks


“Addressing a general conference, Elder Quentin L. Cook correctly pointed out, ‘There are some who feel venting their personal anger or deeply held opinions is more important than conducting themselves as Jesus Christ lived and taught. How we disagree is a real measure of who we are and whether we follow the Savior. It is appropriate to disagree, but it is not appropriate to be disagreeable. If we show love and respect even in adverse circumstances, we become more like Christ.’ I will not attempt to speak for your church, but I will speak for and to mine: It’s never an option to claim Jesus Christ as Savior and behave in an uncivil manner with anyone, under any circumstance. Never. I pray I will be known for speech seasoned with grace, for regarding others as more important than myself, and for doing everything in love.” – Mark DeMoss

No comments:

Post a Comment