Wednesday 21 August 2019

Tiny Teal Heart

It has recently come to my attention that I own seventy-three coffee mugs. That’s probably more than I need, especially when you consider that I never, ever drink coffee. Most of my mugs were Christmas gifts, Mother’s Day gifts and birthday gifts bought at the Disney Store by friends and family who know I love all things Disney. Several came with the dishes I use every day. Seven of them are scattered around the house, holding useful things like pens and pencils. It seemed a little ridiculous to be collecting so many of something I have so little use for. So, a few days ago I separated some to donate to good will. Four. I got rid of four coffee mugs. Now I only have sixty-nine and I feel so much better. It may be time to look at my teacups. Although I never use them for black tea, green tea, Earl Grey or oolong, I own fifty-three.

No comments:

Post a Comment