Thursday 11 April 2024

Twenty Rolling Stones

 

Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.

There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

I went to a restaurant that serves breakfast at any time. So, I ordered French toast during the Renaissance.

It’s a small world, but I wouldn’t want to have to paint it.

Last night I stayed up playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.

If it’s a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, someone somewhere is making a penny.

I think it’s wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.

For my birthday, I got a humidifier and a dehumidifier. I put them in the same room and let them fight it out.  – More Steven Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment