Monday 5 August 2024

Eight Butterflies

 


“I’ve been blessed to feel peace every time I enter the sacred temple. I recall the first day I walked into the Salt Lake Temple. I was a young man. I looked up at a high white ceiling that made the room so light it seemed almost as if it were open to the sky. In that moment, the thought came into my mind in clear words: ‘I’ve been in this place before.’ But then immediately there came into my mind, not in my own voice, these words: ‘No, you’ve never been here before. You’re remembering a moment before you were born. You were in a sacred place like this where the Lord could come.’ Brothers and sisters, I humbly testify as we attend the temple, we can be reminded of the eternal nature of our spirits, our relationship with the Father and His divine Son, and our ultimate desire to return to our heavenly home.” – President Henry B. Eyring

No comments:

Post a Comment