Tuesday 19 April 2011

Waltzing Together

A good vacation leaves you more relaxed. The best vacations inspire you long after you come home. I like trips involving nice restaurants because they have a positive effect on the meals I prepare later. I’m not likely to produce Beef Wellington any time soon, but I’ve come up with a recipe for Herbed Dinner Rolls that’s almost as good as the ones at Disneyland’s Blue Bayou. This week I’ll try to duplicate the Beef Bourguignon and Cauliflower Cheddar soup we were served during our cruise. We had many lovely dishes onboard, but these two may be within reach. Each night after dinner we’d find seats in the ship’s lounge and wait for the evening show. As we waited a waltz or tango would play and guests would wander onto the dance floor. I’ll probably never learn to dance like that. But I guess most of them can’t make this graceful little quilt block.

No comments:

Post a Comment