Thursday 16 September 2021

Five Pumpkins

 

“A friend asked why I pay so much for my kids to do sports. I have a confession: I don't pay for my kids to do sports. I pay for my kids to learn discipline, focus and dedication. I pay for them to learn to work with others and be good team mates; gracious in defeat and humble in success. I pay for my kids to learn to make and accomplish goals. I pay for them to respect themselves, other athletes, officials and coaches. I pay for my kids to learn it takes hard work and practice to create a champion; success doesn’t happen overnight. I pay for the opportunity to make lifelong friendships, create memories, and be as proud of their achievements as I am. I pay so my kids can be on the field or in the gym instead of in front of a screen. From what I’ve seen so far, it’s been a great investment.” – Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment